- November 2017
- Douglas E. Kramer, vice president, Architecture. Previously director of architecture, Kramer joined Al. Neyer in 2000 and is registered in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina and is certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards. Kramer holds a bachelor of architecture from the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning.
- Jessica E. Cheung, director, Asset Management. Formerly asset manager, Cheung was hired in 2013 and has 10 years of experience. She holds a master of community planning in economic development, an MBA in commercial real estate, and a bachelor of science from the School of Planning at the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning.
- Kenneth R. Berling, senior project manager. Formerly project manager, Berling was hired in 2011 and specializes in preconstruction management, project scheduling and project management. He holds a BS in construction management from the University of Cincinnati.
- Joseph E. Shelby, senior project manager. Formerly project manager, Shelby joined Al. Neyer in 2012 and has more than 20 years of experience in project management and design. He holds a BS in construction management and an AAS in architectural technology, both from the University of Cincinnati.
- Richard A. Sopko, senior project superintendent. Formerly project superintendent, Sopko joined Al. Neyer in 2015 and has more than 25 years of commercial construction coordination experience. He received training in carpentry from Technician Training School and has extensive training from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Kathy R. Macke, senior administrative coordinator. Formerly administrative coordinator, Macke has several years of accounting and administrative experience. She holds an AAS in business administration from Northern Kentucky University.
“These team members are not only critical to Al. Neyer’s future success, but also the success of the clients we serve every day,” says Molly North, president and CEO, Al. Neyer. “These promotions recognize this team’s exceptional work, their diligence in serving our clients and partners, and the respect they have earned from their peers.”