The Historic Ford Factory
Walnut Hills, Cincinnati, Ohio
Urban Development, Adaptive Reuse, Historic Renovation, Office
- 120,000 SF multi-tenant office space
- Historic renovation/adaptive reuse
- In-building parking and surface parking
- 2.5 acre urban site
Former Model T Factory Motors Anew
The former factory at 660 Lincoln Avenue was built in 1915 as one of Ford Motor Company’s Model T assembly plants. Four decades later, Ford closed it, and the once-proud neighborhood landmark would sit vacant and covered in graffiti for years.
In 2002, Al. Neyer, in concert with developer 660 Lincoln LLC, began the historic restoration of this amazingly sturdy building. Using guidelines from the National Register of Historic Places, Al. Neyer took just seven months to reveal the structure’s renewed beauty and significance. Within six months of renovation, this award-winning project was 100 percent leased.