Cornerstone at Norwood
Urban Development – Office – Medical Office – Retail – Structured Parking
- 267,000 sf mixed use office and retail in two buildings
- 36,000 sf freestanding ambulatory surgery center
- 45,858 sf retail fitness center
- 837- car, 3-story parking structure
- Water feature at main intersection
- 4.6 acre urban infill site
Cornerstone Project Defines Midtown
Al. Neyer served as design-build partner with developer Ackermann Group to transform a 5-acre site from a jumble of older houses and rental units to one of the most successful new Class A urban office developments in Greater Cincinnati real estate. Two Class A office buildings near the popular Rookwood district in Midtown leased up quickly with tenants like Grant Thornton and Smith Barney.
Phase I and II office buildings each took just 12 months from groundbreaking to ribbon cutting. Time-saving innovations like pre-glazed window systems and architectural pre-cast wall panels helped meet client deadlines. The pre-cast garage went up in half the time of cast-in-place work.
“Cornerstone brings attention to the city by
attracting first-rate companies to the area.”
The Hon, Thomas-Williams, Mayor, City of Norwood